Sealing both protects and beautifies pavers. How does it help?
- Sealing intensifies colors and can give pavers a slight sheen.
- Sealant can protect pavers from UV rays, water and other natural elements, to keep the color as fresh as the day they were installed. Pavers lose their color without sealing, and after five years that color loss may be irreversible.
- Sealing protects pavers against oil spills and other stains. This is especially important on driveways!
- Paver sealing prevents tire tracks.
- Sealer that gets in-between the pavers helps hold the joint sand in place and resists mildew, insect attack and weed growth.
- Sealing makes pavers easier to clean.
- Sealing makes pavers tougher and more resistant to wear, by increasing their surface density.
- Sealing helps prevent efflorescence, that chalky white coating that sometimes appears on concrete.
Installing pavers is an investment in your property. Protect that investment by sealing your pavers.